Towers and Tombs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Towers and Tombs

Post by The GM on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Turn 1

Level 1

Statistics
HP: 10
MP: 10
AP: 10
DP: 10
LP: 10

Inventory (0/10)
Nothing (Peasant's Cloak & Sandals)

You awaken in a small and well lit room, with no memory of who you are or how you are here. You can feel your body grow stronger as your heart quickens its beat. Something within you is growing – but you do not know what it is.
There is a small alter here which you have decided to pray at. A tone, barely noticeable to the ear, rings throughout the walls. It provides you with a small sense of comfort; and you can't help but feel that if something was to happen to you, this place would somehow bring you safety.
You seem to be getting more accustomed to your own body – and by now I'm sure you've noticed certain features about it.
Tell me, are you a man or a woman?

A - I am a man

B - I am a woman

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Emiya on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:27 pm

B

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by The GM on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Level 1 Female

Statistics
HP: 10
MP: 10
AP: 10
DP: 10
LP: 13

Inventory (0/10)
Nothing (Peasant's Cloak & Sandals)

You are a beautiful woman. Despite your current predicament, the gods must have at least favored you in the past.
After looking over yourself, you decide to turn west and see a large mirror. You take a small amount of time to admire your figure, but you also notice other things about your body.
What do you see in the mirror?

A – A Human

B – An Elf

C – An Orc

D – A Dwarf

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Emiya on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 pm

A

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by The GM on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 am

Level 1 Female Human

Statistics
HP: 10
MP: 10
AP: 10
DP: 10
LP: 13

Inventory (0/10)
Nothing (Peasant's Cloak & Sandals)

The image in the mirror is clearly a human one. Humanity has always been the most abundant and common species. Even still, you find it difficult to associate yourself with anyone or anything. You being to wonder how your life used to be like. What did mean to be human?
The questions float around above your head, but you're unable to grasp a clear answer. With a short sigh, you turn away from the reflection.
You decide to turn south, and you see a chest. It seems old, neglected, and out of place with the rest of this room. You kneel over and try open it.
It comes off easily; the lid itself is almost ripped off without effort.
You peer inside the chest. What do you find?

A – A dagger
B – A book
C – A cloak
D – A necklace
E – A potion

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Emiya on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 pm

C

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by The GM on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Level 1 Female Human

Statistics
HP: 10
MP: 10
AP: 10
DP: 15
LP: 13

Inventory (1/10)
Fine Cloak (Equipped/+5 DP)

Within the chest is a Fine Cloak. It is green with gold trimmings, and it does not look like it belongs here. It smells clean and new – as if it was just bought from a high class merchant. Its cloth is soft to the touch, and you quickly wrap it around yourself.
Almost immediately you know that something is special about this item. There is some kind of magic flowing through its strands, and you can feel it all around you.
Unfortunately, you do not know enough about magic to decipher what courses through it.
This room has now exhausted all of its uses. There is no other item or significant marking within these walls.
To the north of you is a door.
Do you wish to open it?

A – Yes

B – No

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Emiya on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 pm

B

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Emiya on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 am

I must have accidentally this game.

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towers and Tombs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum