The GM
Admin

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Negotiation Table

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 am

Turn 1

Meanwhile in Copenhagen

Emperor Cody's vehicle stops in front of the church, his 2 guards get out first and one opens his door, Cody steps out of the vehicle and starts to ascend the stairs to the church. He stops at a set of large doors, one of his guards steps forward and pushes the door open. The giant door creeks open breaking away years of rust as it did so, Emperor Cody scans the room, his eyes glowing in the faint light. Seeing nothing he strides towards the center of the room "It appears I am the first to arrive" he says to his guards, he continues saying "let us prepare a spot for this meet, you" he points to one of the guards, who stands at attention at this "go find a square table and four chairs"

The guard disappears into the depths of the church, moments later the guard reappears with the table and chairs. he sets the table down in the middle of the room and assigns a chair to each face of the table. Cody nods his gratitude to his guard and sits himself down in the chair facing the door awaiting the others to arrive. His guards take up position on both of his sides.

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 am

"frank, new blood get the door. you two" signals to the two other men in black suits "sweep the room."

In walks in a man in a white suit with a black under shirt thick dark hair greased back walks in "hope im not late kiddos who else is here" turns to see The emperor " awww well good evening your highness" i said sneering sarcastically " had a nice trip i hope" takes a seat across cody "its nice to see ya." smiling devilishly.

he turns to frank and new blood "you too behind me now! and you" signaling the other too stand outside "and let me know if the other show got?" one replied sheepishly "yes sir." I smile "good" turning to cody so hows your empire emperor?"

Last edited by Andris spice Man on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am

Turn 1

The emperor looks at the low life simpleton before him, distaste hits him in waves at this mans ignorance but not a trace of emotion touch his face from behind his mask. He refrains his tongue from lashing at this mere child before him, he just nods his acknowledgment and waits for the others

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:59 am

"hmhmh" Vincent chuckles "still the stoic one i see. come on and lightin up we are friend remember

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 am

A young girl donned in an old peaked cap and desert field jacket, the attire of the military generals of old, made her way to the Church shortly after the Italian. As she approached the doors she gave a look to the guards posted outside.
"Well? Tell your boss I'm coming in." One of the guards entered the chapel, presumably alerting their boss of her arrival. She followed shortly after.

Her short blonde hair hardly concealed the arrogance emanating from her eyes - as she gazed across the room, she seemed to have no fear despite her young age and apparent vulnerability. Beside her was a young woman in a similar attire, but also fully equipped with an assault rifle and a multitude of explosives.

She approaches the table and sits herself to the right of the masked man. She adjusts herself and leans back, putting her feet on the table in the process.

"I'm Erwin Donelle of The Northern Commonwealth Society." She says casually, "Hopefully this meeting won't be an entire waste of my time."

Erwin glances over to the masked man, wondering what the suit of armor he is wearing is. She has heard stories of such equipment, but never paid it much attention. She then glances over to the man in the suit. "So, what is this? A robotic-looking plumber and a clown? I expected more along the lines of generals."

Emiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 am

whistling a cliche tone "well well well what do we have here my friend the end really has come for the angel has arrived" i said smirking

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 am

Titus looks at the girl come through the door, "she carries herself confidently" he thinks to himself, she walks over to the table and props her feet upon it. she says "So, what is this? A robotic-looking plumber and a clown? I expected more along the lines of generals." to which Vincent replies "well well well what do we have here my friend the end really has come for the angel has arrived" at that moment Titus looks across the table at Vincent and comments "I don't recall the daycare's letting the children out early today" one of his guards chuckles at this.

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 am

smiling once more "good one titus."

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 am

Upon hearing the Italian's 'greeting', Erwin glares at him from the corner of her eye. She opens her mouth for a second to give a retort, but then stops herself and doesn't respond to his stupidity.

"Daycare? I'll have you know that I learned the art of warfare from my father, who was a better general than any of you scum. He defended the United Kingdom before its fall and survived to create our country as it is today." She spoke in a sharp and to-the-point tone, and finished with a 'hmph'. "You foreigners have no idea."

Emiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 am

"my my my my young lady, you don't realize who your talking to do you? your father was the one who defended the UN?" he starts to laugh, after a few moments he regains control himself

"My child I am the one who crushed your fathers forces... I am the man who destroyed the UN... I am the man who pursued your father to death... and now i am going to be the man who crushes whats left of your pitiful Commonwealth" He spits out the last word

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

seeing how chaos was on the brink of eruption Vincent raised from his chair raising his force so both partys could hear "ight that's enough we are here to calmly discuss facts a strategies not throw bratty remarks and lectures of who beat who" turning irritated "where is that dammed fourth man!"

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 am

The Slavic diplomat entered the church, with two armed guards behind him. "Hello everybody, my name is Ivo Artur Kovac. I am representing the Slav Coalition and its interests." He immediately took a seat adjacent to Ewrin, and braced his hands upon the table. With a cheerful smile, he doted "Alright, let's talk turkey."

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Emperor Titus studies the latest member of the meet, his eyes glowing in the dim light. "This looks like a man of class, unlike the these two brigands" he thinks to himself. "Ah, the last man finally arrives, now we can get down to business" he says as he stands up, "before we get started on this war, I would like us to formerly address ourselves."

He gives a slight bow while saying "I am Emperor Titus of the Helghan Empire, and I represent my people whether it is their fury or their mercy. And I will stop at nothing to protect the nation they have toiled to build with their bare hands" he get increasing more passionate throughout the speech.

He then gestures to the Mob boss to make his introduction

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:33 pm

"hey pal Im Vincent "the snake" friends call me vinny im the the father of the La Cosa Nostra family, I brought my family up from ruin and now control the city of Rome its a pleasure to meet someone else that is not so uptight" smiles running his hand through his hair sits down and pulls out a pack of cigarettes "anyone one a smoke? well at least who's old enough at least" smirks pulling one out and lighting it.

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am

Erwin stood up defiantly with the full intent to unleash her fury upon the man who had dared insult not only her father, but her cherished people - but as the Slav entered the room, she bit her lip, tearing some skin in the process, and calmed down enough to sit back down and hold her temper. She reminded herself that she was here as a diplomat as well, and actual fights could commence on the battlefield.

As the Italian finished, Erwin again gave the clown a small glare and began with her introduction.

"I am General Erwin Donelle of The Northern Commonwealth Society. Although I am no Emperor or true leader, my people trust me completely in military matters." Continuing, she began to boast slightly, obviously taking much pride in her people, "My country and its people are the 'Carolingian Renaissance' of this age, and you will not find a smarter nor more dedicated people."

Emiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 pm

puffing the on my smoke i exhale " I'm sure we won't kid" smirking he pulls out his .38 pistol and start to polish it. "so... should we get to the politic huh?"

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Titus just shakes his head at the pint sized wanna-be general, he thinks to himself "her people being the most dedicated or smartest? Ha! Her people have no idea the terrible past that the Helghast had to endure, nor would they be able to cope in such a perdiciment".

"I may be a Emperor little girl but i did not just take control of my peoples future through force, in many aspects we are similar. My people entrust upon me with their lives and their future, and i will not squander such a honor, as I suspect is how it is with you" says Titus while he looks at his watch.

Not waiting for her to respond Titus turns his attention to Ivo and says "you seem like the only other man of class here and as i have no hostilities towards you and your people, I want to throw an alliance pact on the table for you and would be pleased if you would accept"

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Ivo was getting restless about the belittling and posturing. Finally someone made a deal.

He turned to Emperor Titus and shook his head in agreement with a large and warm smile. "Definitely."

"Now as for everyone else, shall we form more peaceful agreements?" "My number one goal here is to promote peace on the continent. In case you all have not heard, the rest of the world has not handled re-civilization so well. There are rumors of warlords using nuclear weapons to bully each other in The Americas - and ethnic cleansing in Africa and Asia. I think it would be in all of our interests to avoid Europe entering the same fate."

He rubbed his hands together and said hopefully, "So, what say you all?"

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 pm

"It is in the best interest of my people but I cannot do this for my people will never be safe if there are remnants of the UN and its tyranny" announces Emperor Titus

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Ivo just looked at him with disbelief. His arms flailed with anguish. "Then I must cancel the alliance. We will not form economic ties with warmongers and lunatics!"

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:55 pm

" you got my ear evo as long as my men are not being killed id be happy to make a treaty with ya and anyone else." looks to the other two. "now i believe we all have gotten on the wrong foot here, I know we all have trouble past that we all went through hardships and turmoil ,but the important thing is that we are all here now our people are striving and that peace is in our future don't you all agree?"

he looks to everyone and for once looked serious and determined but diapered after he smirk saying "we can all be friend can't we?"

Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

"you do not understand Ivo, nor could you. my people sought only to escape the wars and skirmishes caused by the warlords and old world coalitions, but the some warlords routed us out and forced us into slavery and oppression. only shortly after freeing ourselves did the UN attack us. The UN feared us for we started to pick up the pieces of our shattered past and technology, they feared that WE THE HELGHAST would become a 'threat' to their power struggles and tried to stomp us out, they destroyed us and the tyranny and oppression began anew and now we once again freed ourselves from the shackles of slavery and had the power to strike back at our captors and now your asking me to simply forgive them when they could easily do so again?" Titus realized he was ranting while standing and sat back down into his chair "I'm afraid i cant do that, not with blood of my ancestors on their hands"

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

"My people are naturally isolationist, and we seek only to unite what is rightfully ours. The lands once encompassing the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and Germany, are our core territory. Anyone who gets in the way will have to be dealt with." She looks over to everyone individually, then continues, "The Northern Commonwealth Society does not want to destroy, only to rebuild the once magnificent countries of old. But we have learned that might is necessary, and we do not forgive transgressions into our rightful lands."

Emiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

"Tell that to my ancestors who were enslaved by your Commonwealth, does that sound like rebuilding to you? Our ancestors were not in your 'core lands' yet they still attacked my people for no reason" Titus is becoming infuriated once more "And we will destroy what is left of our enemies and we will not rest until our ancestors graves run with the blood of their oppressors"

Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top