Negotiation Table

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Negotiation Table

Post by Emiya on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 pm

"My Commonwealth are the children of the ones you fought, perhaps, but we are a different force entirely now." Erwin stated as she took out a map, "Here, Titus, look at this - this is our claimed territorial boundaries. We will allow you to take part of Scandinavia. I would assume this doesn't interfere with anyone else's interests, since this is our rightful land."

She points to the Slav, "I'm sure you can understand, right? You also want to unite your people, is that not correct?"

map:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Titus leans forward and looks at the map, and then leans back in his chair assuming the gen-do pose "I see your point, and it doesn't really interfere with my interests. but this doesn't change the fact that we all here... *he points his hand in the air and makes a circular motion* we are at war, and there is nothing we can do to change that unless you wanna get steamrolled by everyone else"
Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am

"sigh" he looks around at the leaders "this is a bore i'm steppin out for some cool air it's too tense in here, anyone wish to join me and talk about anything to me is more then welcome" becons new blood to follow leaving frank standing next to hes seat he leaves the room.
Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Titus watches as the low life leaves the church and then looks at the others "now that the air is a little cleaner we can get down to some real politics"
Solidcannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Vincent leans against the building the air of cockyness fades looking up at the dreary gray sky it had the clear signs of rain.
He exhales "sigh glad to be out of there I hate that feeling of being picked apart." turning to young blood "you know what I mean?"
startled he starts stammering an agreement vincent looks to him "relax i know your new and i give you a hard time for it but chill out or you'll be grayin before me" chuckles to himself young blood shoulder slump "boss?" vinny looks down "hmm?" young blood stares at him sheepishly answering " how do you do it?" vincent looking confused replies "do what?" Young blood looks up answering "you know sit in that room and talk to those powerful leaders and still act as if you're surrounded by your friend. how can you be so relaxed and unconcerned when for all you know they all want nothing more than for you do die?" vincent smiles looking up as well "well thats easy cause for all i know they do but theres nothing stopping me from being they're ally is there?" with that vincent pulls out a pack of cigs offers one to the boy and they stand in silence smoking.
Andris Greatwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top