Battle Arena

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 am

save 1:
save 2:

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Location
Town

Participants

(Team 1)
Freya Azai
HP:700 MP:100 SP:650 Wielding: Nothing
Bulgruf Ironjaw
HP:602 MP:0 SP:400 Wielding: Nothing
Bellows Asakura
HP:340 MP:100 SP:500 Wielding: Nothing
Night Shade
HP:403 MP:400 SP:700 Wielding: Nothing
Shadow
HP:290 MP:400 SP:700 Wielding: Nothing
(No Team)
Target 1
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 2
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 3
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 4
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 5
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 6
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 7
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing
Target 8
HP:??? MP:??? SP: ??? Wielding: Nothing

Battle Conditions
Fisticuffs - All weapons have been auto-unequipped. If a weapon is equipped, this condition will cancel.
Street Rules - As long as Fisticuffs is active, no participate of this encounter can die. When a character reaches their "weakened" state, they are considered "K.O.ed" and defeated, where they will wait on the ground until the encounter is over and a victor has been named.
FFA - All parties have been broken up for this encounter, every character is on their own.
Mass Confusion - All characters have had their names replaced with simple target numbers and they will be rotated.
Fatigue - For this encounter, the weakened state of all characters has been raised to 20%.
Exception - The following characters are exempt from FFA and Mass Confusion (Freya Azai, Bulgruf Ironjaw, Bellows Asakura, Night Shade, Shadow). They are now in a forced party for this encounter. This condition will cancel for any traitor.

Battle Record
It is Freya Azai's Turn!


Last edited by need4snacks on Tue May 21, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Sun May 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Beat the shit out of Target 9
COUNTER ATTACK

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Freya swings around and pulls Bellows to the ground, slamming her into the floorboards and causing her to lose her breath.

- 148 HP to Bellows Asakura.

It is Bulgruf Ironjaw's Turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Solidcannon on Sun May 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Bulgruf goes into a Peek-a-boo boxing stance and throws a left jab at target 12

Solidcannon

Posts : 321
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : West, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 pm

The Dwarf's jab lunges out and smashes Villager 2 in the throat.

-79 HP to Villager 2.

Bellows Asakrua's Turn!


Last edited by need4snacks on Sun May 19, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Sun May 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Bellows attacks 5

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Bellows leaps back up and starts flailing her arms. In the process, she catches Villager 1 in the back swing.

-99 HP to Villager 1.

It is now Delvik Rodalin "Nightshade's" Turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Andris Greatwing on Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

Shade takes a defensive stance and strike 4

Andris Greatwing

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Temple, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 am

As Villager 1 falls backwards, Delvik spins around and sees him descending. With lightning speed, Delvik twirls around to dodge the flailing villager than strikes him the chest, causing him to fall the the ground.

-69 HP to Villager 1.

It is now Neil Gandom "Shadow's" Turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Andris Greatwing on Mon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

Calmly raises his fist like a expert boxer begins to strike a 2

Andris Greatwing

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Temple, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 am

Shadow's skill is displayed valiantly when his fist slams into Orc 4's face.

-71 HP to Orc 4.

NPCs will be posted in one post.

Then it will be Freya Azai's turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 am


_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 12:45 am

Orc 1 went over to Villager 1 and started to kick him in the chest. Then Orc 2 and Orc 3 joined in.
- 177 HP to Villager 1

Orc 4 swung at Villager 2
-59 HP Villager 2

Orc 5 tackles Bellows Asakura
-59 HP Bellows

Villager 1 gets up, coughs up some blood, then angrily swings at Delvik and slaps him across the face.
-49 HP to Delvik

Villager 2 Leaps onto a chair and decends upon Villager 5
-49 HP to Villager 5

Villager 3 takes a glass and knocks Orc 3 over the head.
-49 HP to Orc 3.

Villager 4 swings wildly, but instead slips and hits his teeth into the chair he was sitting in.
-49 HP to Villager 4

Villager 5 takes the chair Villager 4 had smashed his face into, and proceeds to beat Villager 4 with it.
-49 HP to Villager 4

It is now Freya Azai's Turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Mon May 20, 2013 12:48 am

Freya looks around, gives out a hearty laugh at all the violence, and beats the shit out of 4

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

Freya Turns to the Dwarf and Tackles him to the ground, and starts repeatedly bashing Bulgruf's face until it turns sour.

-148 HP to Bulgruf.

It is now Bulgruf Ironjaw's turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Solidcannon on Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 am

Bulgruf pushes Freya off and throw a right uppercut at target 5

Solidcannon

Posts : 321
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : West, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

Villager 3 looms over Bulgruf, and takes a fist into his jaw.

-79 HP to Villager 3.

It is now Bellows Asakrua's turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Mon May 20, 2013 12:59 am

Bellows looks around frantically for Freya and in the chaos swings for 7

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 am

Bellows' swing crashes into Villager 2's face.

-99 HP to Villager 2.

Player Brandon, take turns for both Delvik and Neil.

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Andris Greatwing on Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 am

They swing for 14, 10

Andris Greatwing

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Temple, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 am

Delvik sucks the air in between his teeth and backhands Neil.
- 69 HP to Neil.

Neil retaliates by kicking Villager 2 in the genitals.
-74 HP to Villager 2.

The NCPs will be made in one post.

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 am

Orc 1 lets out a ferocious roar and charges at Freya. With a swift motion, she swipes her leg and knocks the Orc over to the side. He stumbles to get up and slaps Freya in the chest in the process.
-148 HP to Orc 1
-59 HP to Freya

Orc 2 dropkicks Orc 4 over the barstool and causes him to flip backwards, cracking is spine.
-59 HP to Orc 4

Orc 3 grabs Villager 2 by the shoulders and yanks them until they dislocated, then drops the man as he screams in pain.
-59 HP to Villager 2

Orc 4 smashes Villager 5's face into a nearby decorative lamp.
-59 HP to Villager 5

Orc 5 hits Neil in the face.
-59 HP to Neil

Villager 1 stumbles over to Neil and plunges his thumbs into his eyes.
-49 HP to Neil

Villager 2 rolls on the floor and trips Villager 5.
-49 HP to Villager 5

Villager 3 starts to cough violently and ends up choking on his own spit from excitement.
-49 HP to Villager 3

Villager 4 takes a seat and smashes it over Freya's head.
-49 HP to Freya

Villager 5 gets up and charges for Delvik, pushing him over the barstool and causing him to crash into the cabniet of alcholol.
-49 HP to Delvik.

It is now Freya Azai's turn!


Last edited by need4snacks on Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Emiya on Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 am

Freya looks around for whoever just smashed the chair into her head but can't make him out in the chaos. So she reaches out and beats the shit out of 1.

_________________

Emiya

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by The GM on Mon May 20, 2013 1:43 am

Freya lashes out and rips out one of Orc 3's largest overbite teeth. Blood splashes everywhere and gets on Bellow's clothes.
-148 HP to Orc 3

It's Bulgruf Ironjaw's turn!

_________________

The GM
Admin

Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile http://lunchtable.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Arena

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum